J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc. Commercial Division
Krista Lowry is a great asset to J.P. Weigand’s Commercial Division and is already finding a niche in retail sales and leasing where she is working on deals across Kansas. Krista is a very creative thinker and has used that creativity in “thinking outside the box” to close multiple deals with regional and national retailers and restaurants since she joined the company in 2013. That dedication, combined with her strong work ethic, is helping her to quickly build great relationships with each of her clients.
Krista is a lifelong resident of Wichita with strong family values and is the daughter of Leisa and Daryl Lowry, who have long been involved in multiple aspects of commercial real estate from sales and leasing to development.
• Bachelors in Entrepreneurship with emphasis in Real Estate Wichita State University
• Realtors of South Central Kansas (RSCK)
• Kansas Association of Realtors (KAR)
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Women in Commercial Real Estate (WICRE)
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
• Title Boxing Club
• Braum’s Ice Cream
• Firestone Automotive
• PepperJax Grill
• Dollar Tree
• Qdoba Mexican Grill