J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc. Commercial Division
With more than 40 years of real estate experience, Randy has established himself as an expert in investment real estate. Prior to joining J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc., Randy was owner/broker of R.R. Johnston Company. He also worked as a Financial Analyst and Leasing Manager for a real estate development company, as well as serving as Vice President of a real estate
consulting and appraisal firm.
Randy’s investment experience includes the brokerage of apartments, shopping centers, mini warehouses, mobile home parks, office buildings, motels and net leased properties. He has been involved as a broker in the sale or leasing of more than $500,000,000 in commercial real estate transactions.
He has handled exclusive disposition assignments of investment property for Aetna Realty Investors, Inc., Travelers Realty Investment Company, UNUM Life, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Security Benefit Life, New England Mutual Life Insurance Company and Lincoln National Investment Management Company. Some major local investment disposition assignments for national companies include: FedEx Distribution Center, Northwest Shopping Center, Centre Pointe and Broadway Plaza, Orpheum Centre, and Epic Center office buildings.
In addition, Randy has extensive knowledge of the development process and has helped clients in completing successful local projects.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Kansas State University
• Master of Science in Business with emphasis in Real Estate and Land Use Economics from Wichita State University
• President of the Kansas CCIM Chapter in 1998
• Former President of Rho Epsilon
• National Real Estate Fraternity
• Realtors of South Central Kansas
• National Association of Realtors
• Wichita Public Library, Board Member
• Downtown YMCA Men’s Club